Brace yourself. This week at Krishna Club is Bhagavad Gita Part 2! Yes, we’re bringing the Big BG back for another week (mostly because we can’t cover the whole book in one session, yay!). During Part 2, we hope to cover the 5 main topics of the Gita and leave you with some critical advice for your life – straight from God. Unadulterated. Uninterpreted. Just the way it was meant. Say word? Word.
Do not fret, my friends, if you missed Part 1. We will be doing a quick recap of Bhagavad Gita Part 1 and then we’ll dive right into the 5 main topics of the Gita, which include…*drumroll*…
1) The Body and the Soul – we’ll talk about the difference between the two and what it signifies
2) Time – we may or may not sing that Cindy Lauper song here
3) The World – the crucial things we need to know about the world we live in
4) Karma – we may or may not sing that Justin Timberlake song here
5) God – We’ve all wondered about this one, haven’t we now? =)
Be sure not to miss this one — It might just change your life forever. Here are the deets:
Date: Monday, November 14, 2011
Room: 321, Student Centre
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Cost: $5, FREE for members (Vegetarian dinner included)
Hope to see you there!
-Your friends at the Krishna Club